... but hopeful
One busy mom's journey finding ways to feel fulfilled, productive, and connected, when stay-at-home-motherhood was never part of the plan. Happily blogging from the intersection where children's literature & design meet.
Somedays, Mommin’ just aint easy…
- a (mostly) vegetarian mama of 3 boys- 2 in my arms (#thebigone & #thelittleone) and 1 in my heart (#myrunawaybunny).
- a semi-reluctant stay-at-home-mom.
- a cookbook & Crockpot compulsive who seriously dislikes cooking… married to a guy who LOVES to eat! (#thechubs)
- a former fashion designer who adores all things art, style, & design.
- a lover of the unusual- the quirkier, the better. Vintage? Yes, please! Handmade? Even better!
- a lifelong learner and enthusiastic reader, hoping to pass these traits along to my littles.
- homebound… but hopeful.